Advancement & Events Intern | Deadline: 12/15/2015
The Advancement & Events Intern will perform a variety of skilled administrative and clerical duties directly related to fundraising activities including recruiting “Team P.S. ARTS” participants for the LA Marathon, supporting social media initiatives, and managing volunteers. Eligible students must be enrolled in an accredited university and able to receive school credit.
Advancement & Administrative
- Assist the Advancement & Events assistant with P.S. ARTS merchandise tracking
- Administrative support
- Prepare Friends of P.S. ARTS membership packets
- Assist in LA Marathon runner recruitment outreach
- Request ad sales and auction items, as appropriate
- Support volunteer outreach initiatives and management
- Manage projects as assigned
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with Advancement & Events assistant to help create content to post weekly to our Taste of Venice accounts, maintain and grow our following.
- Assist Communications Associate with updating our Flickr account & archiving student artwork
Do you like this post?