The Conversation Art Podcast
Los Angeles, CA (or remote)
Help the podcast procure sponsorship/advertising from a large list of potential advertisers, along with related communications.
The Conversation Podcast - Los Angeles area, OR remote
The Conversation Podcast (http://www.theconversationpod.com), which covers the contemporary art world from every angle, is seeing a 'podcast agent' to join the team.
The agent can be based in the Los Angeles area, where the podcast is based, or he/she can live outside of the area.
Responsibilities may include one or all of the following:
- reaching out to various institutions and for-profit businesses about sponsorship opportunities
- researching and procuring funds from grants
- researching alternative philanthropic opportunities
- researching visiting artist lecture/presentation opportunities
- miscellaneous tasks including updating website, managing content data, etc.
A minimum of 8 hours per week; more if you are earning credit through your university or art institution. Prefer a 3-month minimum commitment.
20% of all podcast ads that are secured, along with a percentage of grant and donation revenue; possibility of a stipend.
Please email your statement of interest and brief description of bio (no resume necessary) with "Podcast Agent" in the subject line to: email@example.com
Application will include phone call after a few email exchanges, so please only apply if willing to be on an introductory call and subsequently regular check-in phone calls.