To register for Arts Datathon: Collections, please complete and submit the form below.
For more information about the Arts Datathon: Collections event, visit www.artsdatathon.org.
This year's Arts Datathon will focus on collections data, with eight different tracks to choose from. All Datathon attendees will be assigned to a single track for the day.
For more information about the tracks available at this year's Datathon, click on the track's name below:
- Civic Art Wiki Edit-A-Thon
- Hollyhock House Archive: Community Data Design and Cleanup
- Los Angeles Mural Data Archive
- Military and Veterans Artifacts and Memorabilia Accessions
- Music as Collections
- Promise Zone Arts: Community Curation for a Seniors’ Cultural Guide
- ROI: Early Planning for Excellent Lessons
- Tag – You’re It! Creating a Visually Oriented Tagging System for Historical Images
NOTE: Datathon tracks will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions about the registration process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-225-7580.