Pall Mall Art Advisors
Santa Monica, CA
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of art and antiques
- Have an outstanding work ethic and know how to prioritize and manage their time efficiently and effectively
- Would be described by their peers as "detail-oriented," “professional," and "accountable"
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and thrive managing multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Are a team player and take initiative while working autonomously
- Are excited to be a collaborative member of the team and learn the in’s and out’s of the appraisal industry
- Researching and cataloguing antiques and fine art
- Assist with on-site client visits and appraisals
- Formatting and editing documents for grammatical and spelling errors
- Photoshopping, editing, and cropping images
- Photographing of art and objects
- Assisting with social media and digital marketing
- Contacting third parties, such as storage facilities or galleries, related to art advisory
- Provide administrative & operational support to the staff as needed
Internships are paid.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “PMAA CA Intern”.
Please no calls.