Nouvelle Vague LA
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a very competent and highly motivated Artist Representative join our team.
- Responsible of client outreach/ communication to potential clients and follow up on jobs/opportunities for the artist collective.
- Develop contacts with individuals and organizations on behalf of artist collective applying effective strategies and techniques to ensure collective’s success
- Keep informed of industry trends and perform targeted client campaign/brand research
- Arrange meetings and portfolios with potential clients in cities nationwide
- Create and organize roster of new and existing contacts
- Schedule and plan promotional events for clients on behalf of collective
- Create targeted one sheets/pitch packets for artists within the collective
- Stay on top of photography trends in advertising/editorial
- Discover new talent in the photography industry and present to Agency for review
- Work with accounting to prepare periodic accounting statements for collective
- Maintain calendar of industry-relevant events and networking opportunities, attending as available
- Interest in photography, film and art; formal education a plus
- Mac, InDesign and social media and marketing savvy
- Good communicator; able to sell, negotiate, create strong relationships
- Extremely organized and ability to multi-task individually and as part of team
- Interest in commercial and editorial photography and the advertising industry
- Existing agency and brand connections a bonus
LA locals only. Must be able to commit to 5 days/week at the office.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS / PUBLIC CONTACT INFORMATION
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Artist Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Nouvelle Vague LA is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages people of any race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age and ability to apply.
ABOUT Nouvelle Vague LA:
We are a unique creative agency with 30 years of experience in photography and motion, who offer a home for a collective of kindred spirits. Our artist have been recognized by the Sony World Awards and the International Photography Awards. We have run productions based from the sunny beaches of Miami and Los Angeles to the crowded pavement of New York. We promote individuality, creative thought process, and a joyful work environment.