Over the Influence
Los Angeles, CA
Over the Influence has recently expanded with our second location, a 6000 sq ft building in the arts district. We are looking to hire an Associate Director, with at least five years of sales experience who can help us meet our objectives, whilst executing all growth and sales strategies to achieve financial targets and to grow the gallery presence as a whole.
- Exceed team and individual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve targets
- Target a new gallery customer base within the U.S.A.
- Build strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Travel for artist exhibits and other necessary work oriented trips
- Hold weekly gallery meetings and sales meetings alongside the Director
- Travel to fairs within the U.S.A and abroad
- 5 years of proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary art.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, persistent, punctual, reliable and honest
- Language skills a plus
- Experience with Art Logic or other gallery management system
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter to LA@overtheinfluence.com