Los Angeles, CA
Greenway Court Theatre
The Audience Services Coordinator, reporting directly to the Producing Director, assists the PD in the overall operations of the Box Office, Front of House, Marketing and Customer Service for Greenway Court Theatre (GCT). The Theatre is a facet of Greenway Arts Alliance, a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to unite communities through art, education and social enterprise.
Learn more about us at greenwayarts.org.
This position is ideal for someone interested in producing and/or arts administration.
The responsibilities of the position include assisting with:
• The build and maintenance of programming single ticket and subscription campaigns in PatronManager, GCT’s computerized ticketing system - including all performances, prices, discounts and reports.
• The ticketing system interface to GCT website, including creation of production pages, routine edits and regular updates.
• Programming promotional offers, direct marketing campaigns and dynamic price adjustments.
• The day-to-day internal policy communications and direction of the FOH/box office staff with respect to marketing, development and education campaigns.
• The creation, design, and maintenance of show programs and FOH materials.
• Coordinating FOH/Box Office for VIP opening night reservations and ticketing, galas and fundraisers, readings and festivals.
• Preparing a weekly schedule of box office staffing for the effective utilization of staff resources and time.
The Coordinator also works closely with the Producing Director:
• By acting as Box Office/FOH manager on duty for an average of five shifts per week.
• On programming of the GCT season and events.
• On the interview, supervision, motivation and direction of FOH/box office staff and interns in all phone, web and walk-up services.
• On analyzing operations and providing consistently excellent customer service to the public, staff and presenters.
• By participating in training for all new hires.
• In maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the FOH and Theatre spaces.
Experience and qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience. Excellent communication and customer service skills with a desire to work in nonprofit theatre. Must be able to multi-task efficiently and meet hard deadlines in fast paced environment, working collaboratively with artistic personnel, staff and volunteers - while also possessing a great sense of humor. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is ideal. Knowledge of box office systems helpful but not required. You must be comfortable being on your feet for extended periods of time and lifting/carrying up to 30 lbs.
A LiveScan background check is required.
Commitment: Part-time, 20 - 25 hours per week, some evenings and weekends required.
Rate: $13/hour, non-exempt. No benefits.
Start Date: mid-November
We've got a lot of stuff going on: don't get lost in the shuffle.
Please email the following to HR@greenwayarts.org with "Audience Services Coordinator" in the subject line.
• Cover letter explaining why you're the droid we're looking for
• Relevant work experience
Submissions without both of these items will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
Greenway Arts Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.