On September 15th Anaheim GardenWalk will be hosting our 5th Art on the Walk event, which allows artists of all disciplines (ranging from painters, muralists, and sketch artists, to jewelers, potters, and sculptors) to showcase and sell their work on our property. We are accepting applicants to fill our remaining spaces.
Here’s how this event works:
- GardenWalk provides one 6’ table, one tablecloth and one chair for each participating artist. The artist brings grids, easels, lighting or whatever you need to display your work.
- GardenWalk will validate parking (making it free) for the artist.
- GardenWalk does not charge the artist for participation or take a commission.
- The artist starts set-up at 5P and tear-down at 8P.
- The artist promotes the event through their channels. GardenWalk also promotes the event.
- GardenWalk does not have property-wide Wifi for transactions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties can contact our marketing director, Robin Weeks-Wynne, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at (714)635-9717. There are only 10 spaces remaining, so applicants must act quickly!