Center Theatre Group
Los Angeles, CA
CTG’s fall undergraduate internships start October 3 and last until December 9. Graduate fellowships start September
19 and last until December 16.
All internships require Friday availability + one to two additional full days (M-F, 10am-6pm).
We are offering twelve undergraduate internships and one graduate-level internship; all are paid or for-credit.
All require an application, cover letter and resume, and some have additional requirements outlined in the Internship Descriptions.
CTG Internships are highly competitive; we are looking for people whose application materials make the case for why they want to intern at Center Theatre Group, what they hope to learn from the projects and experience gained from the specific internship position, and how they would apply that knowledge to their career goal. Students are encouraged to read descriptions carefully and utilize our comprehensive FAQ page on the website.
Fall 2016 Internship Opportunities:
- Account Sales Intern (undergraduate)
- Audience Loyalty (undergraduate)
- Artistic Development Intern (undergraduate)
- Community Partnerships Intern (undergraduate; must attend ELAC or LACC)
- Content Communications Intern (undergraduate)
- Institutional Advancement Intern (undergraduate)
- Development Donor Engagement Intern (undergraduate)
- Education and Community Partnerships Intern (undergraduate)
- Human Resources Intern (undergraduate)
- Kirk Douglas Theatre Management Intern (undergraduate)
- Literary Fellow (graduate-level)
- Prop Intern (undergraduate)
- Ticket Operations Intern (undergraduate)
Kimberly Welch, Program Coordinator, Center Theatre Group