Innocenti Strings Seeks Classical Ensemble Gig Contractor / Coordinator
Innocenti Strings seeks enthusiastic west coast-based professional representative familiar with classical music scene to help answer emails from clients looking to book string ensembles for events (weddings, corporate events, private parties, etc.). This will include answering emails, making and answering phone calls, email follow-up and contracting and coordinating events.
Violinist Pascal Innocenti created Innocenti Strings in Cincinnati in 2003 as a way to connect interested clients with musicians ready to perform. The company has expanded to offer services to more than 20 cities. The company runs with minimal staff and, after training, our contractors can work from anywhere.
Work Hours: Part-time, around 15-25 hours of work per week, flexible hours.
- Respond promptly to client emails and calls, give pricing quotes and answer questions.
- Clarify client needs and recommend best options and packages.
- Create and send contracts to clients.
- Help facilitate client/musician communications.
- Coordinate music selection and score distribution to players.
- Perform follow-up phone calls and offer support to clients and on-site event coordinators.
- Solicit post-performance client feedback.
- Network and build relationships with targeted event planners and strategic partners
- Reach out to companies that are likely to organize corporate events and promote Innocenti Strings services
- Contact Funeral homes, churches and entertainment venues and foster new professional relationships
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Have personal computer and access to email/internet everyday, answer emails within 24 hours
- Must represent Innocenti Strings with highest levels of tactfulness and professionalism
- Have interest in formal event planning or classical music event organizing
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with varied and difficult personalities
- Previous experience in music industry
Former contracting experience is a plus. Ideal candidate will be a musician or have thorough knowledge of the classical music world and gig scene.
Salary: Compensation is $10 per hour plus commission for contracts booked.
To Apply: Please send cover letter along with resume and references to: email@example.com