Architecture and design studio specializing in mid-century architectural restoration and interiors is seeking an assistant to join our team. Our studio is located in the West Hollywood neighborhood with projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
The design assistant helps to facilitate the daily requirements and logistics needed to execute our projects. The position demands attention to detail, organization, flexibility and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Sourcing: furniture, hardware, textiles, paint, appliances, etc.
- Scheduling and overseeing appointments with vendors
- Submitting design elements to Studio Principal for review
- Managing daily calendar and list of tasks to be completed
- An appreciation and understanding of mid-century architecture and design
- Reliable car
If this sounds like you, please submit:
- Cover letter letting us know why you would be a good fit for this position
- Current resume
- Two professional references