LA Opera's Development team seeks a qualified intern who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment on a number of exciting projects. This intern will gain broad experience in various aspects of fundraising for one of the largest opera companies in the nation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the donor acknowledgement process
- Manage the tracking and delivery of premiums
- Help telefund team with coordination of printed fulfillment materials
- Become familiar with patron database and manage related projects
- Assist with donor stewardship activities including outreach and benefit fulfillment
- Partner with Research Manager to complete donor profiles and materials
- Become familiar with digital marketing software and manage donor e-communications
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.