Armory Center for the Arts
Armory Center for the Arts in Pasadena, CA seeks an exceptional and highly experienced Director of Development to manage and grow fundraising efforts supporting the organization’s extensive visual arts education and exhibition programming. The Director of Development works with a development team, program directors, board members, and board development committee to meet annual and long range contributed income goals.Responsibilities include:
- Supervise staff, including Director of Institutional Giving and Development Manager.
- Support board committee planning of Annual Benefit.
- Oversee all aspects of foundation, corporate and government giving.
- Create and articulate of a progressive plan to achieve goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and Program Directors to identify funding needs.
- Facilitate external partnerships to advance grant-funded initiatives.
- With the Communications team, create marketing strategies and materials.
- Develop and administer development department budget.Qualified candidate will have a college degree, minimum six years of experience with proven track record of success, along with excellent organizational, managerial, written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, individual donor and foundation search engines, and social media platforms preferred. Endowment campaign and planned giving experience is optimal.The Armory offers a health plan, vacation package, and flexible spending plan. Salary based on experience and track record of results. Resume and cover letter should be directed to Scott Ward, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Do you like this post?