Signal Hill, CA
Compensation: Competitive Rates of Pay, Based on Experience
Employment type: full-time
International Fine Art Shipping Company has an opening for a Dispatch Assistant. The essential function of this role is to assist a busy Dispatch Department with scheduling trucks and routes. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Los Angeles truck routes
- Experience in the art / antique shipping industry is a bonus
- An understanding of FMCSA / DOT policies is essential
- Interstate route planning and experience in domestic US trucking would be beneficial
- Clean drivers license
- Able to be autonomous, proactive and organized
- Computer skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use initiative
This is a full time position. Working hours are Monday through Friday, a flexible schedule is important. The company provides competitive pay, the rate is based on experience. Benefits would be offered to the successful candidate upon completion of a ninety day probationary period. The candidate must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
The company is looking to hire someone immediately. Please paste resumes into the body of the email when replying. Due to the high volume of responses we receive, only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.