Kayne Griffin Corcoran
Los Angeles, CA
Kayne Griffin Corcoran is seeking a full time executive assistant for the gallery director. The successful candidate will have the skill set to approach and manage a varied array of tasks and projects ranging from maintaining general administrative duties and procedures, to client coordination and studio oversight.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and articulate with excellent communication skills . The ability to work in a professional manner and handle confidential information with discretion is necessary. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment are critical to this position. We are looking for someone who will bring a positive attitude to our team-oriented organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Director with artist studio liaison and correspondence
- Assisting director with client communication
- Assist with project management and coordination with gallery staff
- Preparing and organizing information for meetings and presentations
- General administrative duties and support
- Managing Director’s calendar and travel
Qualified applicants will have:
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years experience working in a commercial gallery, museum, or auction house. Preferably 3-4 years.
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with art database systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for the position, please submit, via email, a résumé with a cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.