Grand Vision Foundation
The Executive Assistant to the Executive Director reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing office and special event support services to the Grand Vision Foundation. This includes frequent use of contact management software, administrative and HR support, maintaining office and facility, maintaining office records, and providing direct support to the E.D. and programs.
- Prepares payroll
- Maintains HR records and procedures
- Maintains binder of administrative procedures and policies
- Maintains knowledge of personnel and workplace rules and office procedures and ensures that they are followed by staff
- Is a front line person to answer telephones and greet visitors
- Performs ongoing contact management software data entry, updates and back-up
- Assists Executive Director and produces mailings and personal correspondence as directed
- Assists with monthly Board meeting preparation
- Coordinates, fulfills, and ships merchandise sales
- Collects and distributes incoming mail, sends out all outgoing mail
- Supervises office staff in absence of senior management (ED, Artistic Director or Education Director)
- Assists with office systems and installation of new or updated hardware and software
- Maintains office records archives
- Maintains office master calendar and hard copy files including accounting files
- Anticipates and orders office and cleaning supplies
- Regularly tidies up office and kitchen area as needed. Regularly reviews premises, including outdoor entrances and directs maintenance crew accordingly.
- Coordinates vendors for ongoing repairs and improvements
- Maintains merchandise in a tidy fashion
Memberships/Member Support Services.
- Coordinates membership mailings
- Fulfills membership premiums
- Generates Thank You letters for all donations
Fundraising and Special Events.
- Maintains GVF’s Warner Grand Theatre Seat Adoption program
- Compiles Gala mailing lists and carries out mailings
- Coordinate aspects of annual gala fundraiser and other fundraising events as directed. Duties include but are not limited to solicitation of prizes, guest registration, sponsorships, support for ED, data input, correspondence, volunteer coordination, break room coordination, and other duties.
- Answers incoming calls on the office main line. Answers or re-directs calls appropriately.
- Greets guests, ensures they are comfortable while advising appropriate staff that guest is waiting
- Take Ticket Orders over the telephone and in person
- Maintain a clean and tidy office space
- Shop for Annex bar and other supplies and maintain inventory
- Submit One-Day Liquor Licenses to ABC
- Other potential Grand Annex & Meet the Music support including coordination of room rentals
- Four year college degree preferred. Two year degree required. Degree must be from a recognized educational institution.
- Three years of office administration related experience
- Two years of experience with Quickbooks, MS Office
- Two years of experience with database/contact management software, Giftworks preferred
- Basic knowledge of website maintenance and design software a plus
- Ability to flex time as required
- Clear background and criminal record check
- Requires personal vehicle and insurance
- Willing and able to lift 20 pounds
Please email applications to email@example.com with the subject line Executive Assistant Position, attaching a cover letter and your current resume as PDF attachments. No phone calls please.