• Manage annual sponsorship goal
• Oversee corporate, media and in kind sponsorship, grants, and patron program
• Manage the sponsorship team including an In-kind Coordinator, and a Sponsorship Coordinator
• Conduct research to identify sponsor prospects.
• Update sponsorships decks and proposals
• Approach prospects via email, phone, mail and one-on one meetings.
• Oversee development and delivery of sponsorship content for Festival Web site
• Oversee and implement benefits structure to insure that all corporate, government, foundation individual and corporate sponsors receive appropriate benefits as per agreements
• Oversee wrap packet and thank you letter delivery to all sponsors post-Festival.
• Ensure proper sponsor cultivation during the festival
• Work directly with Festival Producer and the president of the Board on other duties as assigned and agreed upon
• At least two years prior experience in corporate sponsorship and fundraising.
• Experience with film festival or arts and events related fundraising.
• A solid knowledge of international cinema, preferably Indian, and a sound understanding of film festivals.
• Capacity to quickly articulate vision and role of IFFLA to potential sponsors and other partners.
• Strong management skills and proven ability to coordinate dissemination of information between internal departments and outside sponsors and partner organizations.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver on business agreements.
• Impeccable organization with ability to manage projects, information and staff in order to achieve significant results.
• Strong writing skills, especially in crafting compelling sponsorship presentations and proposals.
• Excellent grammatical and proofreading skills; strong general office skills.
• Ability to deal with rapidly shifting priorities.
• Outgoing, team player with a good sense of camaraderie and stronginterpersonal skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet.
HOURS & COMPENSATION:
This is an independent contractor positions. Stipend commensurate with experience. Hours are based entirely on level of experience, work habits and pre-arranged, carefully defined nature of position. This kind of event work includes periods of long hours with intense, deadline-oriented activity.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles
Fax: (310) 736-6184
IFFLA 2012, April 10-15