Menlo Park, CA
Freelance Art Handler, Menlo Park, CA
Pace Gallery Menlo Park is seeking a Freelance Art Handler to assist with the installation of a 20+ digital artwork exhibition. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with a variety of individuals. S/he must be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment and have flexibility with regard to scheduling.
Candidates must be willing to work from January 19th-27th, 2016.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Subject line: [Freelance Art Handler: Pace Menlo]. The Pace Gallery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assist in the installation of digital art installations, as directed by the artists and installation crews.
- Maintain gallery including painting/patching walls, moving artwork crates, and installing hardware.
- Additional duties as assigned by the artists and installation crews.
Background and Qualifications:
- BA Degree preferred
- Experience packing, handling and installing works of art
- Ability to work well in fast-paced team environment
- Must be extremely detailed when handling artwork
- Experience working in an Art Gallery or Museum preferred