Los Angeles, CA
Kayne Griffin Corcoran
Kayne Griffin Corcoran is seeking a full time Gallery Assistant and Archivist.
The responsibilities of this position includes:
- Maintaining gallery’s image archive and updating database and iPads
- Hiring photographer or serving as in-house photographer for artwork documentation
- Maintaining and updating website and social media
- Oversee design of all gallery announcements, advertising and outreach
- Prepare visual presentations for sales purposes
- Process image requests
- Archive artist and gallery press and prepare press packets
- Prepare exhibition checklists
- General administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Mac, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office. Sketchup and ArtBase experience a plus.
- Previous gallery or institutional experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary history. Incomplete applications will not be considered.