Los Angeles, CA
Mixografia® produces and publishes handmade paper prints, multiples and sculptures in all media that expand the language of traditional editions by allowing the artist greater choice. Our processes accommodate the unique working style of each artist, and preserve the identifiable traits of their artwork.
- Create marketing materials
- Manage social media accounts (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr) and web presence
- Assist with light bookkeeping
- Administrative office tasks
- Write press releases and texts
- Research and record keeping
- Assist Gallery with art fairs preparation
- Assist with general promotion
- Order supplies and communicate with vendors
- Strong writing, organizational, and communication skills
- Solid graphic sensibility, including understanding of layouts, fonts, and visual communication
- Proficient in Adobe suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Word.
- Reliable, punctual and professional attitude
- Background in visual arts preferred.
10-20 Hours per week, between 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Tuesday- Friday, 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Saturday.
How to apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Immediately
College credit available upon request.
No phone calls please.