Los Angeles, CA
Diane Rosenstein is seeking a part-time intern to assist with general gallery administrative tasks beginning as soon as possible. The position is part-time, 2-3 days a week (Thursday - Saturday). This internship is unpaid, but can be used for school credit if necessary paperwork is provided. Some Saturday evenings are required for exhibition openings.
General gallery duties include:
- Greeting visitors/clients/artists
- Light art handling/packing
- Assisting in client presentations when needed
- Assisting in openings, and other public programs
- Working with Registrar and Gallery Associate on exhibition materials
- Formatting, editing press documents and archiving for gallery artists
Applicant should have interest and/or experience in contemporary art, be organized, and detail oriented, proficiency in Mac, Adobe Photoshop, and Windows.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org