Kayne Griffin Corcoran Gallery
Los Angeles, CA
Kayne Griffin Corcoran, a gallery in Los Angeles, is seeking a full time Registrar.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain inventory database and records for tax purposes
- Track inventory and manage regular inventory checks at on-site and off-site locations
- Arrange local, domestic and international crating and shipping and manage relevant communication
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare condition reports
- Maintain insurance limits and work closely with insurance broker
- Oversee all consignment and loan agreements
- Generate invoices
- Coordinate gallery exhibitions
- Schedule and manage installers
Due to the detailed nature of this position our ideal candidate will be highly organized, thorough, detailed oriented, and a problem solver with excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and productively. We are also looking for someone who will bring a positive attitude to our team-oriented organization.
- 3 years minimum as Registrar
- Professional knowledge of shipping best practices
- Strong knowledge of Art Base (Filemaker), MS Office Adobe suite
To be considered for the position, please email a résumé with a cover letter, salary history and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.