Los Angeles, CA
We are a contemporary art magazine, based in LA celebrating our 10th year in print.
With the growing demand of online media, we are looking for a young professional
seeking to build their experience and broaden their knowledge of the LA art scene, to
join our team and assist with daily social media management tasks, and graphic design.
- Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Assist in engaging with and maintaining online communities
- Market/Brand Research & Discovery
- Curated Content Production
- Assist with promotional graphic design projects
- Undergrad/Grad Students
- Ambitious, selfstarter who is comfortable working independently
- Proficiency in design platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator Wordpress??
- Knowledge of the LA art scene a huge plus
- Must have access to internet, computer, + mobile devices to carry out tasks
The position is in exchange for school credit.
Hours are flexible as work is done remotely with room for the occasional in-person/
phone meeting, in office work, and evening events that may need to be attended.
Please send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com with “Graphic Design/Social Media Intern” in the subject. Links to social media pages you manage/previously managed are welcomed. Please no calls.