Karma International is a contemporary art gallery in Zurich, Switzerland and Los Angeles, California. We are looking for an intern at our Los Angeles gallery, located in mid city, preferably a student looking for internship credit or recent graduate.
Karma International is seeking an intern available to begin as soon as possible. Interns will be involved in all aspects of gallery operations, gain valuable experience in assisting with client and artist relations, and planning for exhibitions and events. This position is unpaid but we can offer a small stipend for transport costs. With this internship, you will get valuable experience and hands on understanding of the inner workings of a leading international contemporary art gallery.
Gallery Intern Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Assisting staff with daily administrative duties.
- Running errands for the gallery.
- Greeting visitors to the gallery
- General office work (research, filing, organizing).
- Assisting in exhibition openings and special events.
- Gallery maintenance.
- Art packaging and handling as well as assisting with art transport.
- Knowledge of current exhibition and able to answer any questions