Signal Hill, CA
Inventory Assistant with Art Handling Experience
Compensation: $12 to $18 Dependent on Experience
Employment type: full-time
International Fine Art Shipping Company has open positions for a Inventory Assistant with art handling experience. The essential function of this role is to provide inventory support, handling art, antiques, furniture as required, condition reporting, photographing of pieces and data entry as required.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- A knowledge of handling sensitive and fragile items
- Prior experience in packing fragile items additionally would be a great help
- Experience in stock control is also a bonus
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Ability to use initiative
This is a full time position. Working hours are Monday through Friday. The company provides competitive hourly pay, the rate is based on experience. The candidate must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
The company is looking to hire someone immediately. Please paste resumes into the body of the email when replying. Due to the high volume of responses we receive, only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.