Los Angeles Art Association (LAAA) Gallery 825
Los Angeles, CA
LAAA is committed to serving emerging artists of all media. Gallery 825 on La Cienega Blvd. in Los Angeles is the exhibition arm of the organization. LAAA hosts a wide variety of group shows, solo shows, lectures, workshops and artist talks. All LAAA exhibition are juried by regional and national art professionals giving emerging artists access to the highest level decision makers in the art world.
LAAA Programs include:
- Opportunities to submit your work to LAAA gallery exhibitions and have your work reviewed by a diverse group of art professionals.
- Mentoring opportunities pairing young artists with established artists.
- Ongoing career preparedness and workplace readiness workshops for artists.
- Panel discussions with celebrated artists and art historians.
- Film & Video 825: Ongoing screenings of local and nationally recognized video artists' work.
- LAAA Artist Sponsorship's for economically disadvantaged artists.
- Ongoing international cultural exchange opportunities for LAAA artists.
Submission Rules & Guidelines:
Eligibility: Open to all emerging artists living in the U.S. Entries must be recent work created within the last three years.
Media: All media. No craft or functional art. Video must be under 10 minutes in duration. For video, please upload to YouTube or Vimeo. Then copy and paste the URL in the appropriate fields.
Entry Fees: $35 for up to 5 entries. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Online Submissions: Images must be under 1 MB. Complete the online form on or before December 31, 2016 at 5pm. You will receive an email, confirming the committee's decision on or before by January 4, 2017.
For online application and information Submit Here