A Noise Within
A Noise Within in Pasadena performs and promotes classical theatre as an essential means for our community to confront the universal human experience, expand personal awareness, and challenge individual perspectives.We seek a dynamic and experienced Marketing Director to join our ambitious and growing organization. This senior staff position works directly with the Producing Artistic Directors, Managing Director, and other senior staff to: generate and grow audiences for ANW, share ANW’s mission and vision with the broadest possible audience; steward connections with our existing ticket buyers and pass holders; promote the value of live theatre among new audiences; and build on crucial community relationships. This position will provide an opportunity to have an enduring impact on delivering the mission of ANW and an experience as a central member of the management team, maintaining and growing audiences in a lively and collaborative environment.
- Supervise 3 full-time employees including an editorial assistant, digital coordinator, and group sales/community outreach coordinator
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to strengthen brand awareness and visibility in the business and general community
- Conduct an ongoing, rigorous analysis and assessment of all marketing efforts and refine activities or tactics according to the findings
- Track and achieve ticket sale revenue generation goals; incorporate course corrections as necessary to achieve the goals
- Manage the audience database and ensure it is updated, expanded, and used as a management tool for developing or expanding marketing tactics
- Work with Front of House and Box Office teams to better enhance the patron experience and communicate organizational priorities to everyone who encounters the organization
- Oversee organization’s social media presence and digital advertising
- Plan and execute paid media strategies for audience development. Plan and maintain advertising budget
- Manage relationship with outside public relations firm for maximum earned media
- Manage telemarketing campaigns
- Assist in developing the annual organizational plan and budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in marketing, communications, English, or theatre and/or Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 Years professional marketing experience with evidence of planning and implementing a strategic marketing plan with multiple activities and specific goals.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing systems, and CRM platform(s) preferred.
- Excellent writing and communications skills, including public speaking.
Salary of $62,000-70,000 annually commensurate with experience, health benefits and savings plan matching included. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to: email@example.com. Please includeMarketing Director in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. ANW prides itself on fully representing and reflecting the community on stage and in our workforce – candidates of color strongly encouraged to apply.