Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
Beverly Hills, CA
The Marketing Manager role is engaged in and responsible for the development and successful execution of the strategic marketing plan, including sales and communications materials, and collateral to meet and exceed designated revenue goals, and enhance patron engagement. This position will report to and work in partnership with the Director of Marketing & Communications as well as collaborate with the Communications Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Ticket Services Manager. He/She will be responsible for managing and producing compelling marketing materials to support the programs and initiatives for the department, as well as collaborating with and supporting the Marketing Director and other team members on projects as needed.
- 4-5 years previous experience in marketing and communications roles.
- 4-5 years experience in developing and designing compelling marketing assets and sales tools.
- 4-5 years experience in developing and implementing advertising campaign strategies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience in producing and managing performance program book content.
- Ability to work under pressure in a faced-paced, energetic, and creative work environment and able to meet competing deadlines.
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experience in working with agencies and vendors.
- Experience in working in non-profit arts environment preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software required.
- Bachelor of Arts degree required. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage publication, media materials, and all other types of communication assets for The Wallis.
- Research, develop, and maintain third party promotional partnerships and relationships.
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to strategize and research how best to market to and target potential audiences for events and/or productions.
- Research other arts and culture communications campaigns so as to ensure that The Wallis’ voice is being heard by a wide audience of differing ages, genders, ethnicities, etc.
- Manage and produce monthly performance program book pages with respective presenting partners, producers and artists. Review and edit for accuracy and consistency.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to develop and create compelling on-going web site and social media editorial content.
- Write content for all e-newsletters.
- Collaborate with Communications Manager to efficiently share necessary programming information for all communications and press needs.
- Collaborate with Development department to create materials for fundraising campaigns.
- Collaborate with Education department to create materials for The Wallis’ GRoW arts learning programs.
- Work with graphic design consultants on layouts for marketing materials, so as to ensure that the products are of the highest quality and that they adhere to the image/brand of The Wallis.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and the artistic department to manage and help produce video materials and digital library content, so that the visiting directors, producers, artists, etc. viewpoints are properly represented to our audience,
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Communications with the managing of all vendors, contractors and external agencies.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the incumbent must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; sit for extended periods; bend and reach for filing and other job-related functions; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, and lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height. Specific visual abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to visually inspect work. Manual dexterity to operate computer and other office equipment required.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.