Cornerstone Theater Company
Los Angeles, CA
Cornerstone Theater Company, a nonprofit community engaged theater company in the Arts District in downtown Los Angeles, is seeking a Personal/Executive Assistant to the Artistic Director to provide general personal, administrative and clerical support. Must be a self-starter, organized, and willing to work with children. The position is hourly at the rate of $12.00, part-time non-exempt employee for up to 20 hours a week, schedule varies.
Serve as Executive Assistant
- All clerical support.
- Organize office and files, make copies, oversee and maintain office supplies.
- Managing appointments and calendar.
- Making reservations and/or travel arrangements.
- Answering and returning calls as needed.
- Organizing events and engagements.
- Meeting with Managing Director and/or Deputy Director for scheduling and advisement regarding Artistic Director’s calendar, appointments, and engagements, as needed.
Serve as Personal Assistant
- Run personal errands.
- Support and reminders of all scheduled events and engagements.
- Occasional family support/child care duties
- Provide personal and familial support: drop-off/pick-up of child, childcare and tutoring
- Valid California Driver’s License, Proof of Insurance, and Good Driving Record
- Use of a legally registered vehicle
- Experience with children, childcare and/or nanny experience
- High School Diploma
- College Coursework or Bachelor’s Degree
- Spanish language fluency
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to: Deputy Director, Sara Adelman at email@example.com