Greenway Arts Alliance
Los Angeles, CA
Job title: Producing Director
Venue: Greenway Court Theatre
Employer: Greenway Arts Alliance
Deadline: Open until filled, Application reviews begin as received.
Greenway Arts Alliance is seeking a dynamic Producing Director for the Greenway Court Theatre, reporting directly to the Co-Artistic Directors. The Theatre is a facet of Greenway Arts Alliance, a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to unite communities through art, education and social enterprise. Learn more about us at greenwayarts.org & greenwaycourttheatre.org.
- Produce and manage all aspects of the Greenway Court Theatre, including but not limited to: Producing all in house productions and co-productions, managing resident companies, outside usages and single events. Lead all aspects of Audience Development, Marketing, and Fundraising strategies. Collaborate with Co-Artistic Directors on Season Planning and Annual Budgeting. Financial Management of all aspects of theatre, including Production Monitoring and Final reports. Production Management including timelines, personnel and execution.
- Supervise, Teach and Mentor 4 paid student interns within the GAA program Greenway Institute for the Arts. Interns work within the theatre weekly during each semester. They work in various capacities throughout the year, with a final project of producing; designing, and building the GIA spring student production.
- Assist with Facilities Management for all GAA programs and the physical plant.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years of increasing leadership roles in Arts or Entertainment Management, and/or related field.
- Mid-high level proficiency with MS Office, CRM Programs, Ticketing Systems (Bonus for Patron Manager/Sales Force but not required)
- General mid-level proficiency in production elements and operating programs including: lighting and electrics, stagecraft, projection and sound.
- Experience as a teaching artist, teacher and/or working with High School aged students.
- Experience in facility management and maintenance is a bonus but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible, non-typical work schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- LiveScan background check
Greenway Arts Alliance offers a competitive compensation package, including 100% employer paid health. This is an exempt fulltime position with a flexible schedule, based on project and institutional needs.
Starting Annual Salary 45,000 with room for growth
Please email the following to HR@greenwayarts.org with the subject line: “Producing Director Search”.
- Cover letter
- (3) References
No phone calls, please.
Greenway Arts Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.