Los Angeles, CA
LA-based artist seeks highly-motivated independent Production Assistants for an upcoming series of public art installations. This art collective creates experimental free, public installations in unexpected sites in LA, and seeks experienced Production Assistants to join the team that creates innovative, immersive public art experiences in Los Angeles.
Seeking candidates with exceptional communication skills, an eye for detail, and a passion for public art.
Installation production period: June 1-June 16. Pre-production: May 15-May 30
To do this job you need great creative problem solving and trouble-shooting skills, organizational skills, and are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced shifting environment.
• Managing necessary production paperwork related to event
• Attending all production meetings and installations.
• Proactively checking-in with each department to ensure artists/builders/producers have what they need.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Production experience with live events
• Flexible approach for dealing with varied tasks
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to think and work independently; work well as part of local and remote teams and also on your own initiative
• Must possess a valid driver’s license; have a reliable way to get around town; have and continue to maintain a safe driving record
This LA-based art collective creates innovative art experiences that are free and open to the public in non-traditional sites in Los Angeles.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com