Diane Rosenstein Gallery
Diane Rosenstein Gallery is seeking a full-time SALES ASSOCIATE. Established in 2012 and located in Hollywood, DRFA presents 6-8 exhibitions a year with mid-career, emerging and historical exhibitions. Qualified candidates to be highly motivated, organized, highly motivated and experienced in working in an active gallery setting.
Qualified candidates should be highly motivated and organized with proven sales experience in a contemporary gallery setting. This is a full-time position, Tuesday through Saturday, and requires flexibility for additional hours based on the needs of the gallery (i.e. domestic and overseas travel to art fairs, openings, etc., meetings with clients/artists, special events).
- Working closely with the gallery directors in the conducting of art sales, planning of sales strategies, and assessing of artwork valuations
- Creating, developing, and sustaining relationships with artists, collectors, consultants, and museum professionals
- Having an in-depth understanding of each artist’s individual practice and biography
- Assisting in the coordination of gallery exhibitions and art fair presentations
- Traveling for art fairs and exhibition openings
- B.A. in Art History, Fine Art or related field
- Extensive sales experience in a contemporary art gallery setting
- High degree of knowledge about contemporary art, institutions, and the art market
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and efficiently within tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Mac computers, Adobe, Photoshop and related programs
Salary to be commensurate with experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
Do you like this post?