Los Angeles, CA
Sheldon Ceramics is a Pottery Studio in Downtown LA run by Peter Sheldon and his wife, Ellen. At Sheldon Ceramics, our small but mighty team produce hand-made and one of a kind ceramics from start to finish.
We are seeking a part-time Sales Manager to oversee wholesale accounts, customer service, and digital marketing. This person needs to be a self-starter and comfortable wearing many different hats. We are a small and growing business looking for someone to help us expand.
- responding to customer service inquiries via email and phone
- maintaining and updating website and e-commerce listings
- strategizing and implementing marketing initiatives (ie. digital promotions, newsletters, etc)
- Identifying and communicating with new potential wholesale accounts
- Overseeing order fulfillment for e-commerce and stockist accounts.
- Bachelor's degree and previous administrative experience desired.
- Proficiency with Mac computers, and common office softwares is required.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and Photoshop is a plus.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is adaptable, highly organized, self-motivated, and directed.
This Part-Time position is offered at 2-3 days per week, starting as soon as possible.
To Apply: Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.