Los Angeles, CA
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
MOCA is seeking a confident salesperson with excellent customer service skills, a great attitude, and strong knowledge of the contemporary art world. Individual must be highly personable, proactive and motivated, with excellent communication skills. Outgoing positive attitude along with a professional demeanor and presentation is very important. If you think your qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the Special Edition Sales Specialist, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Five to seven years’ experience in the Contemporary Art world focusing on high-end sales.
- Strong ability to market to a sophisticated audience and drive the sales of special edition pieces.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, professional demeanor and presentation, and must be able to establish relationships with potential customers.
- Mush have excellent writing, speaking, and organizational skills.
- Individual’s primary function is the sales of MOCA’s special edition art pieces.
- Individual will bring his/her own contacts, work with MOCA’s existing base, and develop new contacts to increase current and future sales.
- Ensures that client information databases are up to date and that client metrics are monitored.
- Works with wholesaler to assign inventory to appropriate locations and warehouses.
- Ensures timely shipment and receipt of the Special Edition art items to all customers.