As a Corporate Sponsor, your company will receive brand recognition and visible reinforcement of your dedication to the vitality of arts and culture in Los Angeles County.
Arts for LA Sponsorship
Arts for LA is the leading voice for making the arts accessible to all Angelenos. We support cultural policies, programs and funding that bring more arts and culture into civic life, allowing LA County to continue to grow and thrive. As a Corporate Sponsor, your company will receive brand recognition and visible reinforcement of your dedication to the vitality of arts and culture in Los Angeles County. At Arts for LA, we:
- Connect individuals and organizations around key issues that contribute to the creative vibrancy of Los Angeles.
- Educate and engage elected officials and the voting public on issues impacting arts and culture.
- Nurture LA’s “creative Economy” through research and advocacy.
- Train individuals to become arts advocates and leaders in their communities.
- Support arts education and advocate for its funding and development.
Levels of Sponsorship: ACTIVATE, ArtsMonth, ArtsVote, LA Convergence
- Event Sponsor: ($1500 per event)
- VIP Sponsor: ($2500 per event)
- Presenting Sponsor: ($5000 per event)
Arts for LA offers, based on Sponsorship level:
- Recognition on website: Monthly traffic 17,500
- Recognition in monthly newsletter (during event month): 25,000 subscribers
- Recognition in all social media: 11,000 FB, 40,000 Twitter, 2,000 Instagram
- Acknowledgement in printed materials: programs, posters, ads.
- Tickets and reserved seating at event(s).
- Additional offerings, based on customization and availability.
Programs and Events available for sponsorship
ACTIVATE is a 9-month arts advocacy training and leadership development program for individuals who wish to effect change in their community. The Culmination event to be held on May 16, 2018 at the California African-American Museum celebrates the completion of the program and recognizes the Activate Fellows and their projects.
Sponsorship of ACTIVATE Culmination 2018 includes Company logo acknowledgement on all media and marketing materials at the event.
ArtsMonth (April) is 30 days of civic engagement and celebration of the valuable contributions of arts and culture in LA County.
Tuesday, April 3rd: LA County Board of Supervisors and Arts for LA declare April as ArtsMonth and adopt the Student Bill of Rights.
Friday, April 20: ArtsDay LA at City Hall includes a City Council Presentation and Celebration of Arts and Culture. Trained Arts Delegates visit with elected City Council Members and staff.
Friday, April 27: Datathon 2.0- data experts and arts administrators explore information, ideas and impact.
Saturday, April 28: The Center for Cultural Innovation hosts a panel of local arts leaders to explore the what the necessary conditions for a sustainable arts ecosystem in LA my look like 10 years from now and how artists can be agents for change.
With over a dozen events during the month of April, the digital impact of ArtsMonth is profound:
- #ArtsDayLA= 2,498,523 impressions in 2017
- #ArtsVote= 2,279,278 impressions in 2017
- #ArtsMonth- 7,398,629 impressions in 2017
Sponsorship of ArtsMonth includes Company logo acknowledgement on all media and marketing materials for events and visible presence on ArtsDay.
Artists and arts organizations can play a critical role in advancing civic engagement in the region. ArtsVote is a multi-strategy campaign designed to engage voters and candidates, provide opportunities for public discourse, bolster volunteerism and provide avenues for arts organizations. This includes:
- Candidate Surveys and Forums regarding Arts & Culture.
- Establishing Arts and Culture institutions as Polling Places.
- Educating non-profit organizations and individuals about advocacy.
- Tracking legislation that impacts Arts & Culture.
- Get out the Vote and Youth Vote activities.
Sponsorship of ArtsVote includes Company logo acknowledgement on all media and marketing materials.
LA Convergence is a one-day conference for local leaders from all sectors working to improve LA through arts and culture. With over 200 attending the LA Convergence annually, LA Convergence is consistently a catalyst for cross sector conversations, networking and collaborative connection.
Sponsorship of LA Convergence includes program acknowledgement, Company logo on all marketing materials and website, verbal acknowledgement and tickets to the event.
Event Sponsor ($1,500 / one event; $4,500 / 3 events/programs) opportunities include:
- Business name and logo with link on website
- Business name and logo on all printed material / 3 pieces per event
- Monthly recognition in AFLA’s Relay digital newsletter & social media
- VIP seating at keynote events
VIP Sponsor ($2,500 / one event; $7,500 / 3 events/programs) opportunities include Event Sponsorship, plus:
- Informational table provided
- Company leadership to deliver remarks in a scheduled session(ACTIVATE, ArtsMonth, LA Convergence)
Presenting Sponsor($5,000 / one event; $15,000 / all events/programs) opportunities include VIP Sponsorship, plus exclusive presentation of one component, such as:
- Opening Breakfast Reception in Rotunda of City Hall (ArtsDay)
- City Council Chamber Presentation (ArtsDay)
- Luncheon with Arts for LA Executive Director, Sofia Klatzker (ArtsDay)
HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR
To reserve your sponsorship or for inquiries, contact Karen Louis, at (213) 225-7524, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.