Los Angeles, CA
Mixografia® produces and publishes handmade paper prints, multiples and sculptures in all media that expand the language of traditional editions by allowing the artist greater choice. Our processes accommodate the unique working style of each artist, and preserve the identifiable traits of their artwork.
- Photography of fine art prints and sculptures
- Assist with studio projects as needed
- Perform color corrections on photographs and project files
- Order supplies and communicate with vendors
- Upload and maintain images and records to gallery database and website
- Preferred background in visual arts, design or photography
- Strong writing, organizational, and communication skills
- Solid graphic sensibility, including understanding of layouts, fonts, and visual communication
- Proficient in Adobe suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop) and Microsoft Word.
- Reliable, punctual and professional attitude
- Preferred familiarity with Word Press
10-20 Hours per week, between 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Tuesday- Friday, 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Saturday.
How to apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Immediately
College credit available upon request.
No phone calls please.