Roberts Fine Arts
Los Angeles, CA
Office / Artist Studio Manager Job Description
Looking to hire a Full-Time Office/Studio Manager to help run day-to-day operations for an emerging LA-based artist’s studio on the westside. Salary is $80K/year. No benefits.
Seeking a highly motivated, responsible, entrepreneurial, hardworking, and organized Office/Studio Manager, who can help the artist with setting up her studio operations and overseeing her numerous art projects and initiatives. Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have the ability to keep up with a busy, fast-paced environment and remain composed in high pressure situations. Must be able to multi-task under deadlines. This manager will be the main studio point person for all incoming and outgoing requests and will oversee the rest of the team. The job will be part administrative and part creative.
- Maintains google calendar for Artist and team
- Assigns and maintains tasks in Asana workspace
- Track daily and weekly goals to improve team productivity
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, designing filing systems, improving workflow.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks to team members; following up on work results.
- When needed, maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan and attend artist showcases, events, charity fundraisers, etc.
- Maintain a clean studio and surrounding environment.
- Office assistant experience (talent or PR agency preferred)
- Must be tech-savvy
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
- Must be responsive and quick to reply to emails
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to follow through and see projects through to completion
- Able to handle fast-paced environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction
- Must have strong attention to detail and able to handle any/all confidential information
- Vehicle is required
- 40 hours a week at the studio, Monday-Friday, occasionally needed on weekends for events
Submit your resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com.