Los Angeles Contemporary Archive
Los Angeles, CA
The Los Angeles Contemporary Archive (LACA) is currently seeking two volunteers to join our team. We are a small non profit art space and archive located in Chinatown. Candidates should be enthusiastic, well organized, and have good public relations skills.
- Must have experience editing using of Final Cut or other film editing programs
- Camera skills are an asset but not a requirement
- Ideal candidates have a background in studio art, art history, film or non-profit work
Database management (developer)
- Must have experience in PHP
- Must have knowledge of Drupal, OR have experience with another content management system and be up for the task of learning Drupal
- Ideal candidates would have a background in library science, database/web design with an interest in contemporary art
Both positions would also involve helping with additional tasks working around your particular interests. Tasks may include cataloguing the collection, general research, and event support.
These positions are unpaid, however credit can be arranged for students.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com