Pacific Resident Theatre
Pacific Resident Theatre
Celebrating over 30 years in Venice, California’s burgeoning arts district, Pacific Resident Theatre is an award-winning company founded by actors dedicated to producing classics, rarely performed plays, and new works by contemporary writers. Additionally, PRT offers a year round Youth Conservatory and adult classes.
Reports to Artistic Director
The Administrative Manager works in tandem with the Artistic Director to oversee daily operations for a multi-venue theatre and youth conservatory. This is a full time position, specific scheduling to be determined.
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth operation of the organization as a whole, and provide ongoing support to the artistic department, while leading and overseeing all other departments, including box office, marketing, development, facilities, and production.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
● Strong passion for theatre
● 3-5 overall management experience; non-profit arts preferred
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Skilled in recording QuickBooks income and expense
● Familiarity with national ArtsData tracking system
● Fluent with PC operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), and email communications
● Familiarity with social media, a plus.
● Ability to prioritize daily needs while maintaining the health and longevity of the theatre.
● Hands-on, team leader willing to pitch in and solve problems.
● Personable, patient communicator who can engage with company members, staff, board vendors, donors, subscribers, and audiences.
● Oversee marketing, social media, and web manager
● Record QuickBook income and expense entries
● Stay up-to-date on city, county, state licenses and fed employee/employer regulations
● Collaborate on, order and & organize materials for subscriber and donor drives
● Provide budgets and financials for grants/development, board of director meetings, and ArtsData tracking.
● Provide content and materials to marketing, social media, and development staff, as needed
● Order supplies, track keys, and related duties
● Order regular maintenance, repairs; plumbing, light bulbs; order maintenance for fire extinguishers, exit signs, fire permits, etc.
To apply: Send a cover letter and your resume to Jen Lonsway at email@example.com. with Subject Line: Business Manager Applicant
Tell us why you are the best person for this job.
No phone calls please. The position will remain open until filled.