Brendan Ravenhill Studio
Los Angeles, CA
Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new member for our Communications and Sales Department. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice when things don't work and offer solutions, and to work smarter not harder. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do something different. We're looking for someone who's eager to learn and is enthusiastic about design. As a key member of the Communications and Sales Department, your role is integral to a passionate and growing studio.
• Provide excellent customer service while marketing and selling Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
• Create and manage Brendan Ravenhill Studio contact and account list across several platforms.
• Foster and follow-up on all focused outreach while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Enter client data into Salesforce and maintain up-to-date client account information.
• Process incoming inquiries, estimates and sales orders in QuickBooks.
• Manage and resolve order concerns to ensure excellent client satisfaction.
• Support your Department by acting as a key team member.
• Help coordinate studio visits and oversee local order pick-ups.
• Assist with sample sales and press events at the studio.
• Establish and maintain relationships with design influencers, bloggers, architects and interior designers.
• Time management skills with an ability to meet and exceed pace of our rapidly growing studio.
• Friendly and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• One year background in sales or communications related role.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, CRM software, and Adobe Suite.
• Proven history of delivering results while working within a larger operation.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large number of submissions, we may not respond to all inquiries. If this is your dream position then impress us with a great cover letter, full of character and devoid of typos. We care more about who you are than what you've done. In your cover letter, please explain why you want to join Brendan Ravenhill Studio, what drives you creatively, and an example of your problem solving skills (this can be a story, an object, anything that demonstrates the way you think and work).
In addition, please provide the following:
• Two professional references
• Date you can start
• Compensation requirements
Do you like this post?