Gold Metropolitan Media
Los Angeles, CA
Gold Metropolitan Media, a leader in outdoor banner advertising for museums, non-profit events, public service announcements, conventions, trade shows, and sporting events is looking to hire a Full-time Account Executive to sell outdoor advertising to start sometime during January or February of 2018. If you’ve driven the streets of Los Angeles and San Francisco, you’ve witnessed our style of advertising repetition that has made us the leader in the industry. As an Account Executive of Outdoor Advertising Sales, you will have the opportunity to leave their mark on numerous, successfully recognizable outdoor advertising campaigns for our clients, while earning a base salary + commission. For more information on our Company and products, see our website: http://www.goldmetropolitan.com/
The Account Executive will develop market knowledge for each existing client and the overall competitive landscape and operations of the outdoor advertising/city light pole banner industry. The Account Executive will be responsible for all territories within the Greater Los Angeles and Southern California area. The Account Executive will learn strong negotiation skills and will be paid a base salary + commission, driven by direct new sales of projects to existing clients and development and nurturing of new client relationships.
Reporting to the President of the Company, the Account Executive will be required to research and produce an in-depth report for new business considerations and will constantly keep up-to-date material for sales territory, reporting both to management and clients as to the status of outdoor advertising projects, as launched in the field.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for generating market intelligence and ride reports, outlining billboard location conditions and noting what the competitors have been doing, while following established guidelines.
- Routinely contact existing clients, while working with management to identify and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Advise operations staff of any maintenance issues regarding outdoor signage campaigns.
- Coordinates local travel plans for greatest efficiency in time and financial resource and largest possible reach to new client and existing client contact opportunities.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Energetic & motivated, personable.
- Ready to handle multiple-assignments and cold-calls.
- Proven experience in building client relationships.
- Professional appearance and experience managing clients.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a “can do” entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to self-manage and motivate and take initiative, when necessary, without direction.
- Impeccable organization skills and the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize properly.
- Clean driving record, unexpired driver’s license, reliable transportation required.
- Sales experience required.
- Advertising sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Marketing Degrees preferred.
- Relationships with non-profit institutions and philanthropic organizations is a definite plus.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]