Gander and White
Los Angeles, CA
Office Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Entry level office administrative assistant/receptionist to at our Los Angeles facility. Prior experience in the industry not required but must appreciate the value and responsibility involved in the packing and transportation of fine art and antiques.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Answer phones and emails; direct phone/email inquiries to the proper parties at GWLA
- Receive and organize incoming and outgoing mail; assist with courier shipments
- Preparation of and maintenance of job files under direction of LA Director, Account Holders and LA Operations Manager
- Assist in processing of paperwork including bills of lading, labeling, timesheets, and detailed condition reports with accompanying photos.
- Assist Director and Account Holders with file maintenance and invoicing procedures
- Receive and properly direct visitors to GWLA, including vendors, contractors and clients
- To perform other tasks consistent with these responsibilities as required.
- Organize and maintain reception area/lobby of office
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in verbal and written English.
- Capacity to work comfortably in a fast-paced warehouse environment as well as in a customer focused environment (Gallery/museum/corporate office/private residence).
- Computer Skills/Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/Powerpoint) and other applications
- Display a positive attitude and adhere to our Service Standards.
- Must be well groomed and in the proper office casual attire every day.
Pay Rate/working hours
Competitive hourly rate, maximum 40 hours per week
90-day probationary period from first date of work, after which a review will be conducted. At time of that review a permanent position with benefits may or may not be offered.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]