Brendan Ravenhill Studio
Los Angeles, CA
Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the Finance & HR Department in its daily operations. An ideal candidate should have natural organizational skills, a friendly and professional personality, and an energetic spirit. If you are a natural at helping others and find purpose in a supportive role, this is a great opportunity to join a passionate, collaborative, and growing design studio.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Communicate with clients by following up on open and past due invoices.
- Process Studio expense receipts including reimbursable expenses and petty cash transactions.
- Track and log employee PTO hours.
- Keep company records filed, organized, and easy accessible.
- Support Finance & HR Department by answering phone calls, running errands, maintaining department calendar, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, and completing forms.
- Run the Studio Lunch Benefit Program, including meal planning, ordering, and scheduling.
- Organize Studio field trips, group activities, birthday and other employee celebrations.
- Support in-house event planning with other departments and the PR team.
- Assist Directors with booking travel and accommodations for trade shows, sales trips, and studio retreats.
- Assist with recruitment efforts by posting job advertisements, updating recruiting agencies, and organizing job applications.
- Help maintain the Studio by keeping Studio offices, bathrooms, and kitchen fully stocked, scheduling cleaners, washing linens, and coordinating repairs.
- 2+ years of professional bookkeeping or administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional yet personable communication style via phone and email.
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, and down to earth with positive energy.
- A love of art and design.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google calendar
- Part-time position, three days a week, paid hourly.
- Lunch is provided Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Potential to grow into a full-time position.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please send your application to email@example.com. Due to the large number of submissions, we may not respond to all inquiries. Please include:
- A great cover letter that is full of character and devoid of typos.
- Two professional references.
- Date you can start.