U.S. Art Company, Inc.
U.S.Art Company, Inc., the nation’s largest fine art handling/transportation company seeks full-time Art Crater / Fine Art Handler to work in our Los Angeles, CA location in Compton. This person will be fabricating high quality art crates for the transportation for Fine Art, Antiques, from museums, galleries and private collectors.
At U.S.Art Company, attention to detail and safety when handling artworks is paramount. Successful candidates will have excellent awareness and take pride in their appearance and work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication of high quality art crates.
- Art Handling.
- Packing and unpacking fine art.
- Provide basic tool kit, (cordless driver and bits, utility knife, tape gun, tape measure, etc.)
- Occasional travel.
- Carpentry / Wood Working
- Art packing and handling
- Detail oriented
- Carpentry experience, basic knowledge of woodworking and power tools required.
- Good verbal communication skills and must take direction well.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in fine art handling and packing preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- US work authorization (required).
Send email with resume to [email protected]