Beverly Hills, CA
ART GALLERY SALES ASSOCIATE
Ace Gallery, an internationally recognized art gallery specializing in art from the 1960's to the present, is seeking a highly motivated, educated and organized individual to assist in sales and gallery management at Ace Gallery Beverly Hills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the Director of the gallery to conduct sales and strategize exhibition programming
• Staying current on the gallery’s represented artists and their respective art practices
• Upholding relations with collectors, museum professionals, media contacts and the general public
• Drafting consignment agreements with the gallery Directors and overseeing that the agreements are upheld
• Acting as the direct liaison with the public regarding current and upcoming exhibitions
• Master’s degree in Art History (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum of 6 years work experience in a high level contemporary art gallery or cultural institution required
• Must have an client list
• Strong familiarity with the local, national, and international contemporary art communities
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
• Proficiency with Mac computers
• Punctuality and dependability
• Professional appearance and pleasant demeanor
• Must live within 10 miles of Beverly Hills
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email a letter of application, resume, three references, salary history, and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.