Art Handling Company
Los Angeles, CA
High-end art handling company with multiple openings for meticulous and professional art handlers. Positions will involve working full time at our Los Angeles locations as well as on-site work with our trucking/installation crews. Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- All applicants must have positive, progressive attitudes and experience working in groups.
- Good communication and interaction skills a must.
- The ability to work well with others with an emphasis on safety.
- Previous installation experience from a gallery or museum / fabrication / artist assistant experience.
- Background in carpentry / construction.
- Working knowledge of power tools and power tool safety.
- Applicant must be able to lift 75 lb. with or without accommodation.
- Safe and proper heavy lifting skills
- Canvas Stretching
- Attention to detail / organizational skills
- Valid California state drivers license
- Experience driving box trucks and operating a fork lift.
- Warehouse experience, Filemaker and Mac OSX experience viewed favorably.
Do you like this post?