Mission: Renaissance Fine Art Classes
We are looking for ART INSTRUCTORS & PROGRAM DIRECTORS to join our team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Don't pass up this opportunity to join a stable and expanding company. This could be the career for you! Mission: Renaissance Fine Art Classes is seeking highly responsible, professional and capable individuals with the drive, commitment and desire to succeed and benefit from their hard work and effort.
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service?
Do you have a passion for motivating and coaching individuals?
Are you organized and have strong team leadership skills?
Do you want a stable career in the rapidly expanding education industry?
No previous art experience necessary!
Mission: Renaissance Fine Art Classes has long been recognized as the largest fine art program in the world.
The Gluck Method consists of information, demonstrations, exercises, and goal-oriented assignments – all arranged to build artistic talent from the ground up. The Method transforms someone without “natural talent” into someone who has the talent to create beautiful works of art.
Need proof? Ask any one of the tens of thousands of students who have learned and are creating true works of art today, thanks to The Gluck Method.
With over 44 years as the leader in the fine art education industry, we will train the right candidates in all aspects of managing a Mission: Renaissance studio location including;
- Administrative/Management Activities
- Fine Art Instruction/Product Delivery
- Customer Service
- Promotion and Marketing
- Learn how to and deliver classes to students using our proprietary, copyrighted method of art instruction, The Gluck Method.
- Maintaining an organized and clean workspace and studio.
- Perform all work in a timely and organized manner in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain a positive attitude and pride in the work performed.
- Able to comfortably and freely communicate with the public about our classes and instruction.
- Complete all other projects or requests as directed by Supervisors.
- Must be very goal oriented and motivated.
- Must work well both independently and as a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General computer experience required.
- Management experience is a plus.
- No previous art experience necessary.
Due to the nature of our clientele, full background checks and fingerprinting will be required.
Seeking Applicants from Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Training rate is $13.25 per hour. $14.70 per hour to start after completion of training.
Program Director - $18.00 per hour to start after completion of Art Instructor and Studio Manager Training.
Program Directors may also be eligible for additional bonuses and commissions.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org