We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Coordinator to join our team immediately. We are looking for a reliable, entrepreneurial, passionate, versatile, and creative candidate to coordinate communications deliverables for a variety of contemporary art, fashion, design, architecture and luxury clients as part of a team of communications specialists.
The role will include client account coordination, media relations, securing media coverage, coordinating and implementing social media and digital campaigns, coordinating client and press events, participating in content production, graphic design, website updates, scheduling and reporting. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of relevant experience with contacts in the art, cultural and media worlds; familiarity with all areas of media, including online and social networks, excellent writing skills, keen interest and expertise in graphic design, experience in client account coordination, research and data collection and analysis, and designing and creating reports and presentations.
Communications and Media Relations
- Prepare and organize press images, captions and other press information Research specific projects, budgets, third party vendors, press contacts and editorial calendars
- Write and edit press releases and materials
- Write and pitch story ideas and secure media placements
- Manage incoming media requests and inquiries
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key media, vendors and new business contacts
- Track media coverage and update and distribute monthly media reports
- Create event listings
- Provide on-site and logistical support at events
- Guest list management
- Coordinate media and photographers for events/projects.
Social media strategy and Implementation
- Preparation, scheduling of content and preparing and writing posts
- Coordination of content production and development - podcasts, books, films.
- Design/Assist in design of presentations, invitations, other creative materials.
- Update company website.
- Manage, expand and maintain contact lists for e-communications and general business needs.
- Set-up and maintain e-communication templates.
- Generate lists and other reports as needed.
- Client Account Management
- Organize client assets and documentation
- Coordinate production of client presentations
- Prepare client meeting and call agendas, track meeting follow-up.
- Prepare presentations, meeting minutes and monthly client reports.
- Masters degree, preferably in communications, public relations and/or art history with a minimum of three years' related work experience in arts and culture communications and public relations or the communications department of a visual arts or cultural organization, agency or international brand.
- Knowledge of local, national and international art and culture landscape and contacts.
- Outstanding verbal communications skills.
- Keen interest in and eye for design. Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in arts ad cultural writing preferred.
- Ability to carefully follow instructions and collaborate graciously and generously in a team environment, but also to work well independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, manage deadlines and prioritize workflow.
- Comfortable and confident interacting over the phone.
- Show initiative and self-motivation.
- Fluency with Mac platforms and Keynote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite. Cision, MailChimp, G-Suite, basic HTML, Wordpress, InDesign, Photoshop. Candidate must have own car with valid driver’s license.
Visit our website for more information: https://lynwinter.com
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and writing sample to [email protected] Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Benefits include fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance and other benefits. $38,000-$45,000 annually. The applicant must be flexible and available outside of the designated days on an as needed basis. Salary commensurate with experience.