Marina J. Jewelry
Los Angeles, CA
High end jewelry designer/ owner, Marina Feldman-Schwartz, is looking for a part - time assistant manager to maintain internet content (website, multiple online stores, and social media), complete daily task (emails, phone calls, etc..), and aid in improving the brand. This is a once a week position with wages and commission and flexible hours. You will work directly with Marina, creating posts, working with online marketing, and luxury jewelry. Marina is looking for a driven, creative person, with strong communication and writing skills, who is open to working with Marina to create new content and sales strategy, while also willing to push for Marina J. Jewelry’s best interests. Marina is also looking for someone who is willing to listen and be okay with multi-tasking. Must have customer service skills and be familiar with Photoshop.
Please email cover letter and resume to Marina at [email protected] with the subject Assistant Manager Position, include name and phone number. Deadline to Apply by: July 1st
Start end of July.
- Maintain online content for social media, online stores, including building on my website.
- Complete daily duties- emails, phone calls, etc.
- Always looking for new opportunities to promote the exclusive jewelry line.
- Handle clients and vendors with a professional attitude, but also willing to stand your ground and push for the best possible outcome.
- Being professional and a team player.
- Think creatively about promotions and opportunities, while helping to shape the jewelry line as a luxury and timeless brand.
- Take photos and edit photos for posts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good writing and verbal communication
- Working with social media (Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook)
- 1 year of working within luxury marketing and or online marketing
- Customer Service
- 1 year as an administrative assistant/ similar job experience
- Proficient with PC.
- Creative Thinker