Job Title: Assistant Printing Coordinator
Department: SCI-Arc Retail Center
Reports to: Retail Services Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
The Assistant Printing Coordinator for the SCI-Arc print center fulfills all printing orders, replaces media on all printers and ensures all printers are operating properly. The Assistant Printing Coordinator keeps track of and inventory of all consumables. This is a Full-time position, initially starting 30 hours a week, with additional hours possible dependent on business need; not to exceed 40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer Service – ring up sales, answer phones, assist customers, interact with students and the public
- Assist customers with placing printing orders, answering any questions regarding their order
- Print to all printers: HP T-2300, Oce ColorWave 500 and 650, and Canon IPF 8400
- Maintain Inventory of all printer supplies and consumables
- Open and close Print Center – move merchandise, displays, shelving
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, order and/or complaints
- Operate cash register – prepare register for store opening and close out register at end of day
- Responsibility with cash box
- Maintain clean store environment – sweeping, dusting, taking out trash
- Supervise student workers
- Provide assistance in the store when available
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a retail environment (art/architecture retail experience preferred)
- 2 years experienced working with HP T-2300, Oce ColorWave 500 and 650, and Canon IPF 8400’s printers
- Cashier experience (POS)
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to recognize and resolve customer issues
- Possess natural hospitable demeanor
- Must be punctual, responsible and reliable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Flexibility is a must as this schedule is subject to change periodically
- Mounting experience preferred
- Creative merchandising experience preferred
- Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 30 lbs.
COVID-19 Campus Exposure Prevention Policy:
SCI-Arc is committed to providing a comprehensive education to new and returning students in a safe environment. The SCI-Arc campus is only accessible to students, staff and faculty that are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after one dose in a single dose vaccine.
We offer a benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401k and generous paid time off.